Georgia Mountain Lake Property Absolute Liquidation Sale!
Saturday, August 24th
Just an Hour from Atlanta
Georgia’s Best Boating, Hiking & Fishing!
Minutes from Historic Ellijay & Downtown Blue Ridge
Special Sale Day Offers!
- Own with NO MONEY Out-of-Pocket*
with your IRA or 401k
- Multiple Lot Discounts
- Special Veterans and Active Military Discounts
- Ask About Our Cash Incentive Program
- Excellent Financing Available
Reserve your Priority Appointment (706) 584-2198
Use the form below.
Enjoy the best the Georgia mountains have to offer right out your backdoor! Just minutes to historic Ellijay and downtown Blue Ridge. Enjoy quaint and historic mountain towns, fine dining restaurants and excellent shopping. Experience the outdoors with Georgia’s best boating, pristine golf courses, endless hiking trails and world class trout fishing!
These spectacular properties previously sold from $75,000 to $200,000. The remaining properties were purchased at an incredible discount and we’re passing on these savings to you! Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase these unique mountain estates in one of the most desirable areas of the Georgia mountains from just $9,900!
Just minutes to Atlanta’s favorite mountain destinations – Ellijay & Blue Ridge, GA!
Enjoy All This Area Has to Offer:
- Minutes to Historic Ellijay & Downtown Blue Ridge
- Access to a Pristine Fully Recreational Mountain Lake
- Canoe, Kayak or Tube the Cartecay & Coosawatee Rivers
- Minutes from Spectacular Amicalola Falls
- Home to the Georgia Apple Festival
- Explore the Cohutta Wilderness & Chattahoochee National Forest
- Excellent Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
- Just an Hour from Atlanta!
*Log home package consists of land and building materials. Construction is buyer’s responsibility. Styles and sizes may vary. Home plans must be approved by the Design Review Board before construction. No discounts can be applied to advertised properties. Seller paid closing costs with exception of prorated taxes and POA dues on cash purchase closed within 10 days of executed contract. Zero Down investment is purchase with IRA or 401k with deposit to reserve property held in escrow until closing and refunded at closing. Broker: The Woodland Group LLC